Wednesday 15 January 2014

Gift Guide: Valentine's Gifts For Him


Valentine's Day is just around the corner (okay, just under a month away) and men are notoriously hard to buy for so I thought I'd put together a gift guide to help you if you're struggling. Liquor Store Clothing and Capology are great if you're looking for urban fashion and accessories, while River Island is a great place to turn to when you're looking for something a bit more sophisticated like this gorgeous watch. The Lush shower gel is not the most masculine of scents but the name is sure to put a smile on your man's face when he sees it. Urban Outfitters is a great place to go if you're after a hip flask and I thought this Jesus one was pretty funny. Alternatively, if your man is into body mods you could check out the body jewellery store 'Fresh Trends', there's a great range of plugs and jewellery on there.

Have you thought about Valentine's Day yet?

4 comments:

  1. I've not got to worry about it this year but love your gift ideas.
    www.leeshastarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gift ideas are great! I love the Iron Man hat...for myself lol!! I do love the watch though xx

    Beauty Hot Squad -
    Kate's Product of the Week - Fräulein3°8 Make Up Brush Set

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't thought about it yet, but I love that Iron Man beanie, I could buy it for the Mr and then nab it for me ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top