Sunday 14 April 2013

Ebay Wishlist #19


It's been a few weeks since I last did one of these, I've just been really really busy. As usual, I've been finding lots of cat related items that I want, like this dress which is a whole £35 cheaper than the Topshop version that I nearly bought! I also saw the tights on another blogger at the #AXCircus event with Sara last week and I've been thinking about getting them ever since. I think they'd look really cute with a simple outfit.

I've actually already bought the portable phone charger which Chloe recommended to me but I've had a lot of people ask about it so I thought I'd include it. For £11.99 it's a right bargain and has been a lifesaver in the week that I've had it! It's definitely worth buying, especially if you have an iPhone! I'll be doing a proper review on it later on in the week.

7 comments:

  1. Is that Revlon Facets of Fuchsia? I have a bottle here that I never use - hit me up on Twitter if you want it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebay has some bargains, those tights are so cute and unique

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that dress off ebay the other day! How cute is it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab dear...love to follow the collection of tunics for women with various accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top