Thursday 21 March 2013

Umberto Giannini Frizzi Miracle Worker with Argan Oil

Umberto Giannini Miracle Worker With Argan Oil* - £6.99, available here

"Our salon formula of this ancient hair repairing remedy and silicone blend leaves hair protected, supple and full of softness and shine. Our customers say 'pure genious in a bottle!' Perfect for dry, rebellious hair."

I received this product in my goody bag after I attended the blogger's event at the Umberto Giannini salon in Selfridges, Birmingham last month. You can read more about the event here. The stylist had used it on my dry, damaged, frizzy hair and recommended it to me.

I'd never used any Umberto Giannini products before; there's no reason why not as they always seem to be on offer in Boots, I just tend to sway towards other brands. At the event, I learnt that each range has it's own scent and I must say that I'm really impressed with this one. 'Frizzi' is the newest range of products from Umberto Giannini and is designed for dry and frizzy hair like my own.  I apply the oil to the ends of my hair when they're damp,just before blow drying and if I start to get a bit frizzy a day or two after washing, I'll apply it to the ends of my dry hair too. I've found that my hair has been a lot smoother and easier to style since I started using this, even if I don't blow dry it and I just leave it to air dry, I don't end up with a big poofy mess on my head like I used to. The scent lasts on the hair too, which is great as I love it.

I now want to try the rest of the 'Frizzi' range, especially the shampoo and conditioner which are currently on offer at Boots at two for £8. I was also so impressed with the salon that I've booked myself in for a cut and blow dry in a couple of weeks which I'm really looking forward to. I rarely get my hair done professionally!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need to check it out, my hair is so thick and can get so frizzy and at 2 for £8 at the minute, I have no excuse not too lol

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, my hair is thin but always ends up frizzy, even after a blowdry it has to be straightened! I'll have to check out the offer next time I'm in Boots. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, for quite a while, the need for argan oil continues to grow substantially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top