Saturday 23 February 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - £13, available here

After seeing all of the hype over this product on the blogosphere, I decided to give it a go and headed to Boots when it was on offer for two for £15. I also purchased the Effaclar A.I. which I'll be reviewing at a later date. I've really been suffering with my skin lately, especially on my chin. I've been using this as a moisturiser morning and night for the past couple of weeks and I've already noticed a difference! The cream is very thin and a little goes a long way, it also sinks in really quick and is a great base for make up. Since I've been using it, I've had no further break outs on my face (apart from the chin, but that's a whole other story) and I've found that the pores on my cheeks and around my nose are looking a lot smaller. My skin tone is also looking a lot more even, meaning I've been ditching the Double Wear and going for a lighter coverage foundation instead! I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out, but after two weeks use, the tube is still almost full.

Have you tried this? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it but have only heard positive things about it! I've been taking a zinc supplement for the past couple of months and that's worked brilliantly at keeping my skin clear. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top