Saturday 8 December 2012

Clothes Show Live 2012




Yesterday, I popped along to the NEC in Birmingham for the Clothes Show Live. It was the first time I'd been, despite wanting to go for years and I was lucky enough to be offered a press pass so I didn't have to pay for a ticket. There were a lot of great stands, including Models Own who had a fantastic offer on; buy three nail polishes for £10 and get a free gift worth over £70. Obviously, I couldn't say no to that! I'm such a Models Own addict. I chose Green Tea, Peacock Green and Vampi-red from the Pro collection. I also bought Company and Cosmopolitan which came with a goody bag for just £3. If it wasn't just before Christmas, I could have spent a hell of a lot more money!

As soon as I got there, I sought out the two stands I wanted to visit the most, Beauxoxo and The Bohemian Collective. I've known Georgie for years and I was so pleased to finally meet her, she's just as lovely as I thought she would be and I bought one of her sparkly bows off her as I love the one I already have. It was great to see Faye again and see all of her lovely jewellery up close, I love the new collection and I can't wait to purchase one of her rings after Christmas.

I also saw a couple of people from TOWIE but I don't watch it so I wasn't at all bothered/didn't even know who they were and I attended the catwalk show but I will save the photos and videos from that for another post!

Are you attending the Clothes Show Live this year?

5 comments:

  1. Oh what, it was only 2 polishes today!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so amazing! I so wish I had of went, seeing all those models own polishes would have put me in heaven, but yeah I wouldn't have been bothered to see the TOWIE "stars" haha cant wait to see the rest of the photos!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna go but i live in london and its a long journey :( glad u had a good time it seems! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could of went! I wanted to go for years too but I've just never had the money or been close enough! I would of wanted to spend a fortune though. That Models Own offer is AMAZING and I love the photo of all the colours.

    Glad you had a good time :)

    Amy x whatamydidnxt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went every year since I was 14 until I came to university! Now I never have the time to get down to Birmingham as it's still during the semester! :(
    Next year hopefully I'll make the time!
    http://astudentinscotland.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate it.
Leave me a link to your blog and I'll make sure I check it out!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top